Diff'rent Strokes (1978)

Hey!

Thanks for visiting www.WeLovetheEighties.com the #1 80s online community! If you’re a fan of the 80s decade then you’re at the right place. Register now to reminisce the 80s with us. Signing up takes less than a minute.

5.00 star(s)
5.00/5 1 Votes

Genre: Comedy,Family,Drama

Director: Bernie Kukoff,Jeff Harris

Cast: Conrad Bain,Gary Coleman,Todd Bridges,Danny Cooksey,Mary Jo Catlett,Mary Ann Mobley

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: The series stars Gary Coleman and Todd Bridges as Arnold and Willis Jackson, two African American boys from Harlem who are taken in by a rich white Park Avenue businessman named Phillip Drummond and his daughter Kimberly, for whom their deceased mother previously worked. During the first season and first half of the second season, Charlotte Rae also starred as the Drummonds' housekeeper, Mrs. Garrett.
Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I bet as soon as you saw Different Strokes in the thread title the first thought that came to mind was “ Now the world don’t move to the beat of just one drum…”. Growing up this was one of my favorite tv shows. It’s good to know that whenever I get the itch to watch it I can.

If you wish to post an episode for this TV show, enter the Season and Episode numbers:
Back