Remembering Whitney: Celebrating a Musical Icon

Hey!

Thanks for visiting www.WeLovetheEighties.com the #1 80s online community! If you’re a fan of the 80s decade then you’re at the right place. Register now to reminisce the 80s with us. Signing up takes less than a minute.

Pete

Mr. Eighties
Apr 29, 2023
whit.JPEG

Today we're honoring the memory of the legendary Whitney Houston, who left us on February 11, 2012. Her voice was pure magic, mixing power and emotion like nobody else. Let's cherish the legacy of this incredible woman who gave us so many unforgettable tunes. What's your favorite Whitney track or memory? Share it with us!

Whitney Houston was talented and she had an amazing voice and I loved her music. I wanna dance with somebody is a personal favourite of mine.

I was shocked when I found out she had passed and it is such a shame she passed when she did, I feel like she still had so much more to give.

Whitney Houston was talented and she had an amazing voice and I loved her music. I wanna dance with somebody is a personal favourite of mine.

I was shocked when I found out she had passed and it is such a shame she passed when she did, I feel like she still had so much more to give.

It was unfortunate that she passed and for sure she had a lot more to give.

Back