Red Sonja (1985)

Hey!

Thanks for visiting www.WeLovetheEighties.com the #1 80s online community! If you’re a fan of the 80s decade then you’re at the right place. Register now to reminisce the 80s with us. Signing up takes less than a minute.

3.00 star(s)
3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Red Sonja

Genre: Adventure,Fantasy,Action

Director: Richard Fleischer

Cast: Arnold Schwarzenegger,Brigitte Nielsen,Sandahl Bergman,Paul L. Smith,Ernie Reyes Jr.,Ronald Lacey,Pat Roach,Terry Richards,Janet Ågren,Donna Osterbuhr,Lara Lamberti,Hans Meyer,Francesca Romana Coluzzi,Stefano Maria Mioni,Tutte Lemkow,Kiyoshi Yamasaki,Tad Horino,Sven-Ole Thorsen,Erik Holmey

Release: 1985-04-09

Runtime: 89

Plot: The tyrant Gedren seeks the total power in a world of barbarism. She raids the city Hablac and kills the keeper of a talisman that gives her great power. Red Sonja, sister of the keeper, sets out with her magic sword to overthrow Gedren.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Official 2022 Trailer

• Trailer
    • 4K Restoration Trailer

• Trailer
    • Red Sonja (1985) Original Trailer

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I remember watching this movie when I was a kid and thinking to myself wow! Red Sonja was smoking hot I thought to myself until I watched it once again when I was an adult. Anyways the movie was fairly decent and even Arnold Schwarzenegger had a little appearance.

Back