Dynasty (1981)

Hey!

Thanks for visiting www.WeLovetheEighties.com the #1 80s online community! If you’re a fan of the 80s decade then you’re at the right place. Register now to reminisce the 80s with us. Signing up takes less than a minute.

0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes

Genre: Soap,Drama

Director: Esther Shapiro,Richard Alan Shapiro

Cast: John Forsythe,Linda Evans,Joan Collins,Heather Locklear,Gordon Thomson,Jack Coleman,Michael Nader,John James,Stephanie Beacham,Emma Samms

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: The saga of a wealthy Denver family in the oil business: Blake Carrington, the patriarch; Krystle, his former secretary and wife; his children: Adam, lost in childhood after a kidnapping; Fallon, pampered and spoiled; Steven, openly gay; and Amanda, hidden from him by his ex-wife, the conniving Alexis. Most of the show features the conflict between 2 large corporations, Blake's Denver Carrington and Alexis' ColbyCo.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Dynasty - Season 2 (1981-1982)

• Opening Credits
    • Dynasty Trailer Season 1

• Trailer
Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Dynasty was a popular soap opera of the 80s. I remember the show but I know nothing about it except from what my girlfriend told me. You were either team Crystal or team Alexis. 🤷🏻‍♂️

If you wish to post an episode for this TV show, enter the Season and Episode numbers:
Back