Winds of Change (1982)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

Title: Winds of Change
Artist: Jefferson Starship
Genre: Rock
Released: 1982

Tracks:
1 - Winds of Change - 3:53 -
2 - Keep on Dreamin' - 5:02
3 - Be My Lady - 3:52 -
4 - I Will Stay - 3:58
5 - Out of Control - 2:54 -
6 - Can't Find Love - 4:49
7 - Black Widow - 5:01
8 - I Came Back From the Jaws of the Dragon - 5:59
9 - Quit Wasting Time - 0:32

Overview:
Winds of Change is a 1982 album by Jefferson Starship. It was the first studio album produced after Grace Slick rejoined the band as a full member. Aynsley Dunbar plays drums on the album, but was replaced by Donny Baldwin for the supporting tour. The album reached #26 on the Billboard charts.
Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB
I don’t know a single song off this album. To be honest I know like two songs from Jefferson Starship and I had one of their albums when I was kid.

Back