Richie Rich (1980)

Hey!

Thanks for visiting www.WeLovetheEighties.com the #1 80s online community! If you’re a fan of the 80s decade then you’re at the right place. Register now to reminisce the 80s with us. Signing up takes less than a minute.

0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes

Genre: Animation

Director: Joseph Barbera,William Hanna

Cast: Nancy Cartwright,Frank Welker,Christian Hoff,Sparky Marcus,Stan Jones,Joan Gerber,Dick Beals,William Callaway

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Returning Series

Overview: Richie Rich is an animated television series produced by Hanna-Barbera Productions that aired on ABC from 1980 to 1984 and again in 1988 as part of the weekend/weekday programming block The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera, Based upon Harvey Comics' popular Richie Rich comic book characters, the series shared time slots with Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo, The Little Rascals, and Pac-Man over its original broadcast run. The other most visible character was Richie's dog, the appropriately named Dollar. The show airs occasionally on Boomerang; Boomerang's reruns feature the theme from The Richie Rich/Scooby-Doo Show and Scrappy Too! over the closing credits.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Richie Rich (1980): Opening/Intro [High Quality]

• Trailer
Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I didn’t really watch the Richie Rich cartoon much. I remember it was on Saturday mornings but I had other favorites that I had to watch.

For me it was the first time that I saw this pic. They are exactly the same face.

IMG_0560.jpeg

If you wish to post an episode for this TV show, enter the Season and Episode numbers:
Back