Noel (1988)

Hey!

Thanks for visiting www.WeLovetheEighties.com the #1 80s online community! If you’re a fan of the 80s decade then you’re at the right place. Register now to reminisce the 80s with us. Signing up takes less than a minute.

Pete

Mr. Eighties
Apr 29, 2023
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Noel
Artist: Noel
Genre: No Genre Specified
Released: 1988

Tracks:
1 - Silent Morning - 4:24
2 - Fire to Ice - 5:28
3 - To Be with You - 3:56
4 - Out of Time - 5:03
5 - Change - 4:13
6 - Like a Child - 5:20
7 - Fallen Angel - 6:18
8 - City Streets - 3:57
9 - What I Feel for You - 5:38

Overview:
Noel is a 1988 album by Latin freestyle artist Noel, released both in LP and CD formats. The album contains four singles, and reached #126 on the Billboard 200.

The first single, "Silent Morning", is his most successful single to date. It reached #47 on the Billboard Hot 100in 1987. The second single, "Like a Child", also became very popular and was his first single to reach the top position on the Hot Dance Music/Club Play chart. The third single from the album, "Out of Time" did not enter the Billboard Hot 100 but was the second single to reach the top of the Hot Dance Music/Club Play chart and the last to participate. The fourth single, "Change", also had similar success as the previous singles.

Noel was a freestyle artist that sang the popular song Silent Morning. I learned to appreciate Freestyle music much later in life because it gave me a feeling of nostalgia. It was always around when I was growing up in the 80s.

This is a style of music that I know nothing about. Where I grew up this wasn’t around.

This is a style of music that I know nothing about. Where I grew up this wasn’t around.
I think it was mainly popular in the tristate area. New York and New Jersey mainly but I could be wrong.

Back