Maximum Overdrive (1986)

Hey!

Thanks for visiting www.WeLovetheEighties.com the #1 80s online community! If you’re a fan of the 80s decade then you’re at the right place. Register now to reminisce the 80s with us. Signing up takes less than a minute.

3.00 star(s)
3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Maximum Overdrive

Genre: Horror,Action,Science Fiction

Director: Stephen King

Cast: Emilio Estevez,Pat Hingle,Laura Harrington,Yeardley Smith,John Short,Ellen McElduff,J.C. Quinn,Christopher Murney,Holter Graham,Frankie Faison,Pat Miller,Jack Canon,Barry Bell,John Brasington,J. Don Ferguson,Leon Rippy,Robert Gooden,R. Pickett Bugg,Giancarlo Esposito,Martin Tucker,Marla Maples,Ned Austin,Richard Chapman Jr.,Bob Gunter,Bill Huggins

Release: 1986-07-25

Runtime: 97

Plot: When a comet passes close to the earth, machines all over the world come alive and go on homicidal rampages. A group of people at a desolate truck stop are held hostage by a gang of homicidal 18-wheelers. The frightened people set out to defeat the killer machines ... or be killed by them.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Maximum Overdrive 1986 TV spot

• Trailer
    • Maximum Overdrive (1986) original theatrical trailer [FTD-0203]

• Trailer
    • Maximum Overdrive ≣ 1986 ≣ Trailer

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
The 80s movie Maximum Overdrive was ok. What interested me about was that the movies used AC/DC songs. Then when I got older and watched the movie again I cared less about the music because I realized that I don’t like Brian Johnson’s voice compared to Bon Scott’s but I enjoyed the movie.

Back