Mac and Me (1988)

Hey!

Thanks for visiting www.WeLovetheEighties.com the #1 80s online community! If you’re a fan of the 80s decade then you’re at the right place. Register now to reminisce the 80s with us. Signing up takes less than a minute.

4.00 star(s)
4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Mac and Me

Genre: Family,Fantasy,Science Fiction,Adventure

Director: Stewart Raffill

Cast: Jade Calegory,Lauren Stanley,Christine Ebersole,Jonathan Ward,Tina Caspary,Vinnie Torrente,Martin West,Ivan J. Rado,Danny Cooksey,Laura Waterbury,Squire Fridell,George Buck Flower,Jack David Walker,Christopher Law,Jennifer Aniston,Nikki Cox,Andrew Divoff

Release: 1988-08-12

Runtime: 95

Plot: A Mysterious Alien Creature (MAC) escaping from nefarious NASA agents, is befriended by a young boy in a wheelchair. Together, they try to find MAC's family from whom he has been separated.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• UK Trailer

• Trailer
    • Official Trailer #2

• Trailer
    • Mac And Me (1988) - Clip: Moving Day

• Clip
    • Mac And Me (1988) - Clip: Teddy Mac

• Clip
    • Mac And Me (1988) - Clip: Hot Pursuit

• Clip
    • Mac And Me (1988) - Why We Love It (HD)

• Featurette
    • Mac and Me - T.V. Spots

• Teaser
    • Official Trailer #1

• Trailer
    • Mac and Me - Home Video Trailer

• Teaser
    • Mac & Me (1988) | Eric Falls into the Water | MGM Studios

• Clip
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Bad Movie Bomb GIF

Who remembers Mac and Me? A rip off E.T. type movie but nevertheless a classic. I was forced as a kid to watch this on tv over and over again because it kept my baby brother quiet and my mom loved that. I think at one point I memorized most of the words to the movie.

Omg that has got to be one of the funniest looking characters ever!!! Why don’t I remember this movie??

Back