Krull (1983)

Hey!

Thanks for visiting www.WeLovetheEighties.com the #1 80s online community! If you’re a fan of the 80s decade then you’re at the right place. Register now to reminisce the 80s with us. Signing up takes less than a minute.

3.00 star(s)
3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Krull

Genre: Action,Adventure,Fantasy,Science Fiction

Director: Peter Yates

Cast: Ken Marshall,Lysette Anthony,Freddie Jones,Francesca Annis,Alun Armstrong,David Battley,Bernard Bresslaw,Liam Neeson,John Welsh,Graham McGrath,Tony Church,Bernard Archard,Belinda Mayne,Dicken Ashworth,Todd Carty,Robbie Coltrane,Clare McIntyre,Bronco McLoughlin,Andy Bradford,Gerard Naprous,Bill Weston,Lindsay Crouse,Michael Elphick,Derek Lyons,Trevor Martin,Dinny Powell,Nosher Powell,Tom Rumpf

Release: 1983-07-29

Runtime: 117

Plot: A prince and a fellowship of companions set out to rescue his bride from a fortress of alien invaders who have arrived on their home planet.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Krull Theatrical Trailer

• Trailer
    • Krull (1983) (TV Spot)

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Krull was a pretty good fantasy movie. Theres these winged reptile like things in the movie that scared the hell out of me when I was a kid. They just open up their arms and cover you. While you’re fully covered they start to devour you. That freaked me out lol.

Back