Cheers (1982)

Hey!

Thanks for visiting www.WeLovetheEighties.com the #1 80s online community! If you’re a fan of the 80s decade then you’re at the right place. Register now to reminisce the 80s with us. Signing up takes less than a minute.

4.00 star(s)
4.00/5 1 Votes

Genre: Comedy

Director: Glen Charles,Les Charles,James Burrows

Cast: Ted Danson,Kirstie Alley,Rhea Perlman,John Ratzenberger,George Wendt,Kelsey Grammer,Woody Harrelson,Bebe Neuwirth

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: The story about a blue-collar Boston bar run by former sports star Sam Malone and the quirky and wonderful people who worked and drank there.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• "Cheers" Theme (Full Length Record)

• Trailer
    • NBC Cheers 1982 advance promo

• Trailer
Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I always enjoyed watching Cheers growing up. It's definitely an 80s classic tv show.

When Cheers premiered in 1982 it was ranked almost last in ratings, but its finale 11 years later brought in 80.4 million viewers.

When Cheers premiered in 1982 it was ranked almost last in ratings, but its finale 11 years later brought in 80.4 million viewers.

who would’ve thought? Cheers ended up being such a good show

Where every body knows your name…… I started watching this a couple of weeks ago from episode 1. Cheers is one of my favorites.

If you wish to post an episode for this TV show, enter the Season and Episode numbers:
Back