Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

Title: Street Talk
Artist: Steve Perry
Genre: Pop-Rock
Released: 1984

Tracks:
1 - Oh Sherrie - 3:49 -
2 - I Believe - 4:12
3 - Go Away - 4:07
4 - Foolish Heart - 3:39
5 - It's Only Love - 3:48
6 - She's Mine - 4:26
7 - You Should Be Happy - 3:25
8 - Running Alone - 4:07
9 - Captured by the Moment - 3:49
10 - Strung Out - 3:44

Overview:
Street Talk is Steve Perry's first solo studio album, released in April 1984.

Street Talk contains Perry's biggest hit as a solo artist, "Oh Sherrie", written for his then-girlfriend Sherrie Swafford. The song hit #3 on the Billboard Hot 100 and #1 on Billboard's Rock chart, and the accompanying music video (also featuring Swafford) was a hit on MTV. Other singles included "Foolish Heart" (peaked at #18), "She's Mine" (peaked at #21), and "Strung Out" (peaked at #40).
Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB
The biggest mistake that both Journey and Steve Perry did was part ways. Both were Never the same. I personally don’t like Steve Perry solo. His album Street Talk did pretty good particularly the songs Oh Sherrie and Foolish Heart they did nothing for me.

Back