Whenever You Need Somebody (1987)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

Pete

Mr. Eighties
Apr 29, 2023
2.50 star(s) Rating: 2.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Whenever You Need Somebody
Artist: Rick Astley
Genre: Pop
Released: 1987

Tracks:
1 - Never Gonna Give You Up - 3:35
2 - Whenever You Need Somebody - 3:56
3 - Together Forever - 3:29
4 - It Would Take a Strong Strong Man - 3:44
5 - The Love Has Gone - 4:19
6 - Don't Say Goodbye - 4:11
7 - Slipping Away - 3:56
8 - No More Looking for Love - 3:15
9 - You Move Me - 3:45
10 - When I Fall in Love - 3:04

Overview:
Whenever You Need Somebody is Rick Astley's first album released in 1987 on RCA Records. It is his best selling album and, according to his own official website, sold 15.2 million copies worldwide. The album is listed in the #136 of the best-selling albums in Spain, and was #7 in the best-selling albums in the UK in 1987.
A remastered version, containing all remixes, was released in 2010.

How did I forget to post Rick Astley‘s infamous album Whenever You Need Somebody. I mean his two songs Never Gonna Give You Up and Together Forever are classics. People still listen to them today and the youth make fun of him. Not to mention his infamous dance on the video. I forget which music video he does his dance on.

Rick Astley GIF

How did I forget to post Rick Astley‘s infamous album Whenever You Need Somebody. I mean his two songs Never Gonna Give You Up and Together Forever are classics. People still listen to them today and the youth make fun of him. Not to mention his infamous dance on the video. I forget which music video he does his dance on.

Rick Astley GIF
Again uggg hahaha...not as bad as the boy bands but yeah the Rick Rolling really made me hate these songs gave him a 2/5...

Back