Thanks for visiting WeLovetheEighties.com! I'm guessing that just like us you're a fan of the eighties! The eighties decade produced some of the best fashion, music, television shows, movies, toys and video games which people talk about till this day. Since you're already here have a look around our community and join in on the discussions! It only takes a few seconds to sign up. Click on the sign up button below and you're in! Here at WeLovetheEighties.com you'll find that you're amongst cool, fun and friendly like minded eighties lovers. By joining our community you'll get to enjoy and reminisce with us! Besides participating in our discussions you'll be able to create your own club on whatever you want or join an existing one. You'll also have the ability to start your own blog, start your own image gallery, customized profile and even write your own articles and share them with us for everyone to read! So get started by clicking on the sign up button below!
Would like to write and share an article on the eighties? Let us know by contacting us! We're looking for some awesome creative article writers!
Ladies and gentlemen this board is for all eighties lovers to interact with each other. Its a community for us to share stories, experiences and so on that we experience or missed about the eighties. We're all adults and just want to have a good time but sometimes some of us might tend to stray so with that being said I've added some rules that you should familiarize yourself with.
- No pornography
- No discussions related to illegal activities
- Absolutely no racist comments. Racism will not be tolerated on here.
- Bigotry will not tolerated on here either. I don't care what religion you are or what you identify as.
- Political and religious discussions are not allowed on here. Unfortunately not everyone can handle a sensitive conversation like that without it leading to insults. Just take a look at Facebook and Twitter to see what goes on. That is not going to happen on here.
- When posting news articles only post the title of the article and not more. Provide a link pointing to the source.
- No spamming. Don't post unless you have something relevant to say.
- No sharing copyrighted material unless you have permission from the author. Posting links from media sites like youtube, facebook and other such pages are allowed.
So we have a three strikes policy.
- First offense you'll get a warning and have your thread or post removed.
- Second offense you'll get banned for 24 hours.
- Third offense you will be banned for 7 days.
- Fourth offense and you will be permanently banned.
Please note that if rules number 3 and 4 are violated you will be banned right away. I'm sorry but like I wrote above racism and bigotry will not be tolerated on here.