Things that kids from the eighties remember

Lets list things that we as kid's from the eighties remember. Whatever you remember post it on this thread. 

The moonwalk from Michael Jackson.  Yes I tried doing it myself and I'm sure many of you have also lol.

moon.jpg.46cc732164d454f80859652ea641a094.jpg

Do you remember the commercial I learned it by watching you? This commercial was on like every channel during the early eighties. 

How about sitting down somewhere with your tape deck radio listening to the radio. As soon as a song you liked started playing you pressed down on the play/record buttons to record it lol. I used to do that all the time. 

• 3 weeks later...

Cabbage Patch Dolls. I was too old for these when they came out, but I sure remember the craze around them. I recall one weekend my mom and my great aunt and I went to Buffalo for the weekend to do Christmas shopping and we went into this store, and this was at the height of the doll craze and they had gotten a shipment of these dolls in and they were placed in a pyramid at the front of the store and these women attacked that pile like animals, I'll never forget it, it was a site to behold. Disgraceful behavior by adults over some dolls for their brats. 

4 hours ago, DynastyDiva said:

Cabbage Patch Dolls. I was too old for these when they came out, but I sure remember the craze around them. I recall one weekend my mom and my great aunt and I went to Buffalo for the weekend to do Christmas shopping and we went into this store, and this was at the height of the doll craze and they had gotten a shipment of these dolls in and they were placed in a pyramid at the front of the store and these women attacked that pile like animals, I'll never forget it, it was a site to behold. Disgraceful behavior by adults over some dolls for their brats. 

Omg those dolls were the cause of many battles during the holidays. I had a few cabbage patch dolls which I got for Christmas the year they came out.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DynastyDiva said:

I made a few of those for sure. One I gave to a guy, lord, I must have been nuts.

My whole life revolved around making mixed tapes. The best was sitting on my grandmother's kitchen table with my boombox. Id have the radio playing and my two fingers sitting over the play and record buttons. One a song came on that I liked boom I'd record it. Good old times..